It’s day 1 of being unemployed because of Covid-19. I will be documenting my time off, for how ever long, sharing what I am up to and what I have accomplished during my time off.
It feels like I am on vacation, which I don’t mind but I am hoping that this pandemic doesn’t last long and everyone who is sick gets 100% better and everyone who is off work can go back. It’s a hard time for everyone right now across the world. So keep praying for healing and pray for the people who work at the grocery store, the gas station, all the medical professionals and our Government (who are making some really tough decisions). We are better together!
I woke up at 7:45am and hung around home until about 10:30am when I went to Walmart to get some essentials. It wasn’t as busy as I thought it would have been which is great cause people are staying home. Now that I have my essentials I will be staying home and doing some social distancing.
Today my plan is to create a To Do List of what needs to get done that I have been putting off and some things I enjoy doing.
Here is what I have so far.
- Get up Everyday at 7am – keep that routine
- Blog Everyday
- Read instead of watching netflix
- Take a picture with my DSLR everyday
- Go for a walk daily
- Watch Revelation Wellness 7-Day Detox
- Watch the Balanced Life Videos that I signed up for
- meal plan – cook suppers for the parents
- clean my Cpap Machine
- Laundry, laundry and more laundry – get caught up on towels
- Continue with no social media on the weekends
It’s only lunch time and I feel like I have already accomplished so much. Now I am going to head for a walk and enjoy sometime outdoors.
Remember to wash your hands and don’t touch your face.
Talk to ya tomorrow!