Hey guys, so I am working on my Dave Ramsey Baby Steps to becoming debt free. I have currently paid off $4800 since I started in October. I have been crunching the numbers and I am hoping I will be completely debt free by the summer of 2020. This will include paying off my car 4 years early!! Crazy right!?!
- BABY STEP 1 – Save $1,000 to start an emergency fund
- BABY STEP 2 – Pay off all debt using the debt snowball method
- BABY STEP 3 – Save 3 to 6 months of expenses for emergencies
- BABY STEP 4 – Invest 15% of your household income into retirement
- BABY STEP 5 – Save for your children’s college fund – skipping this step for now
- BABY STEP 6 – Pay off your home early – skipping this step for now
- BABY STEP 7 – Build wealth and give
You too can become debt free, with following these steps and with motivation! YOU CAN DO IT!