Tacos are my favourite go-to meal. It’s easy and delicious. And also great for left-overs.
- Lean ground beef
- Taco Seasoning (low sodium/gluten free)
- Shredded Marble Cheese
- Grape Tomatos
- Sour Cream (low-fat restaurant style)
- Soft Shells (gluten free corn tortillas)
- Cook meat, stirring often until meat is no longer pink
- Add seasoning and 3/4 cup water if seasoning package calls for it
- Simmer until liquid has evaporated.
- Serve with desired toppings.
- Dig in!
They are super easy to make and are great for everyone!