After I read Living Well Spending Less, it got me thinking about taking my goal setting more seriously. I want to be able to say I’ve accomplished something, whatever it may be. I’ve been really pondering the goals I’ve set and now I need to get started. I’m going to ask a few different people to keep me accountable. I’m excited to see what God has in store for me in 2016.
- Start each morning in the scriptures/devotions
- End each day with a daily devotion/scriptures
- Learn to listen and trust Jesus
- Read 24 books in 2016
- Learn a new skill
- Blog 3 days a week
- Get healthy- lose weight
- Eating right- gluten free
- Be content
- Find joy in my work
- Focus on my photography; ie: do more photoshoots, sell my photos
- Pay off credit card
- Pay off personal loan
- Save $1000 for an emergency fund
What is my objective? My objective is to become closer with Jesus, take control of my physical self, be happy with my work and get out of debt.