It’s great to start a new year! I am excited for God has in store for me this year. Here’s what’s on my bookshelf for the first couple months of 2016. I’m excited to get reading these books. I just finished a book on the weekend, so I am ready to start another one. What should I read first? And I will definitely be adding to my collection as by books dwindle down in size. I’ve got lots on my list to choose from.
- Do Over: Rescue Monday, Reinvent Your Work, and Never Get Stuck- Jon Acuff
- The Count of Monte Cristo- Alexandre Dumas
- Winter Brides- Denise Hunter, Deborah Raney, Betsy St. Amant
- Living Well Spending Less- Ruth Soukup
- See Me- Nicholas Sparks
- Undeniably Yours- Becky Wade
- What Keeps you up at Night- Pete Wilson